Monday, January 24, 2011

Vote please and a big Welcome

Good Monday morning. It is a balmy -1 here in Boston. I think where our fantastic follower Karen lives, it is even colder!!! Kel and I entered a challenge over at Papercraft Star: Challenge 29 Opens !!

We didn't realize that folks have to vote on our projects. If you would be so kind head on over and give us your vote. Scroll about half way down the page, it is challenge #29. Thank you! They are Kel D and Laurie B! Thanks again!!

We also wanted to give a big welcome to our new followers, Scraplebe, scrappingjoy and Jessica! Welcome and take a look around. Please join in the fun, we have swaps, challenges and great great fun!! Don't forget to leave a comment! Also if you have blogs please let us know we would love to see them!! Thanks!!

7 comments:

  1. I voted for you both on saturday right after I read your post, good luck. Welcome to the newbies. Hope you are staying warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet you are good!! We do appreciate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted the other day, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will hop over there and vote! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just voted! Good luck!!
    And welcome to the new members. I know two of the three and am glad they took the advice of JennyB and me to head on over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kate for sending them our way! Very nice of you and JennyB. We have such awesome followers!!

    ReplyDelete