Friday, January 21, 2011

CROP PROJECTS

Good morning ladies - once again is snowing in Boston! This is one snowy winter! I did this layout at the crop and it was sooo easy. I used two pieces of Bo Bunny coordinating paper. A few embellishments and I was done. I was so happy with the end result. This is picture of my girl cousins, my niece, my sister-in-law and my sister at Thanksgiving. I love these ladies. This is a little piece of chipboard that I used a rub on from Creative Memories and added some ribbon from StampinUp!!



Family is cut from the Heritage Cartridge, I love this cart, page 39 cut @ 3 inches.












The tree is also from the Heritage cart, cut at 5 inches, it is on page 24.

























Here is the end result. I was so happy with it!! I am on the far left and my sis is the second from the right.

12 comments:

  1. This LO is awesome! The picture does not do its beauty justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. This layout and design is just wonderful. Love the tree and your fab lettering, very effective. Your photo stands out very well on this background.
    Thank you for all the lovely messages you leave on my blog, its very kind of you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful LO I love the colors and the cuts are perfect/ Wonderful picture as well. Awesome ! FYI My cards are finished and I'll be sending them out this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ladies..beautiful layout.. Just great cuts from that cartridge Lau.. The colors are so nice too! what a perfect picture to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - GORGEOUS!!!! I love those papers and the title and tree are beautiful! I love that tag too!! What a lovely page to honour some special people in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kate just GORGEOUS!!!! The colours are FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza - this is a gorgeous layout. I'm LOVING that little tree, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks ladies! I have to say I was quite pleased with how easy this went together! I guess when you are scrapping some incredible ladies that you love and that inspire you it makes it easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. I love that tree cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, what a great LO, Yes we did get a ton of snow!, about a foot and 1/2 enough to cancel school again :( good for them sad for me, don't these people who cancel school know that we use school hours to craft? A little snow never hurt anyone! LOL Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW-WOW-WOW! Those cuts are off of Heritage?!!! I am gonna have to get that cart out today--I have it and don't think I have ever cut anything off of it-that I remember anyways!!! I am loving the whole page--specially that tree and the flourish on the Family! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete