Sunday, January 23, 2011

ANOTHER CHALLENGE - By Laurie

Good evening!! I did another challenge (I told you Kel and I were very busy getting our challenges on!!). I did this challenge for two challenges, http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ this is a great blog with fun, fun challenges and make you scrap your stash and http://getyoursketchon.blogspot.com/ . They are a fun bunch over there and offer different sketches every week and fun prizes!! So this is my take on the sketch. Not the best timing on my part (doing this page), as my poor Patriots lost last week and are out of the running, so sad. I love me some football. This is my and hubby at a game. Well we were actually a store near the stadium after the game, letting the traffic go.








I did the banner use the Sports Mania cartridge. I used the Design studio to weld it together and then use George and the Basic Shape for the letters. I decided to use white paper as my background and then I glimmer misted a bit of blue.



11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout! I love the football banner at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! The banner is super cute. I need to try one on something. Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!! Sorry the Pats lost. I am a Steelers fan, so I am anxiously awaiting the outcome of this game right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!! The Patriots are OUT?!! (Can you tell I'm not a big football fan....I watch the Superbowl for the commercials...heeeheee.)

    Fantastic layout, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Laurie, Our poor,poor,poor Patriots :( Where did it go so,so,wrong?!? Well we just have to pick ourselves up, and dust ourselves off, and watch the Celtics!!! Love the layout, and zI think it is a little cathartic to help us all get over th Tragedy I like to call the Football season of 2010-2011!! I am having a good feeling for the Red Sox!! LOL Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Great idea with the banner title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supah layout Lau! I love the banner.. You and hubby just look so into it with your jersey's Sorry the Pat's lost ..I know they are your favority fave!! I'm not a sports fan, but I appreciate a New England win!! I personally think if Brady cut that ever loving hair off, maybe things woulda worked out.. LOL. Go Celts?? Bruins? IDK.. what sport is pop in Boston right now?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! Karen - you are soo funny!! I am dusting myself off!!

    Jean - woohoo. I was routing on your Steelers last night to beat the Jets and they did. You are going to have a fun superbowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. Sad for the Patriots,
    the Steelers took care of business yesterday. So now we have to wait till next year. Have a great Monday everyone.

    ReplyDelete