Thursday, January 6, 2011

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LO by Kel




Hiya folks....It's Thursday..woo hooo. Me and Laurie are even more excited for this weekend to come because we have an all day crop on Saturday. I'm sure we'll be posting some pics from that. Here is another page I did from my Florida trip. Universal was fun! Soooo dang much to see, I just kept clicking my camera. I had so many pics.. I had to do a bunch of collage pages. I used some more Eyelet Outlet brads. These ones a lil bit more fun. BTW they are doing FREE SHIPPING right now and if you haven't checked them out.. you should definately check out there CLEARANCE selections.. WOW..

9 comments:

  1. What a great layout I love it. I really do love how you use park maps on your pages and I love the clean look of the pages. Great job! Universal is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those digital cameras have a way of "making" you take a ton of pictures!! lol Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Universal Studios a couple of times and I always take way too many pictures. Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO Kei and nice how you were able to add more photos:)sounds like you had FUN:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout gals!! those are some mega cute brads too!! gotta go find eyelet outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the film strip at the bottom of the right hand page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages...love collages...perfect when you have so many pictures...tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! Your pictures look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete