Monday, January 17, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS....
































ALL OF OUR CHALLENGERS.. WOO hoo!!NOTE: Laurie's email is lbaires@comcast.net Laurie and I couldnt pick just one, so all of you who submitted a challenge for this wins great mix of brads from the . Eyelet Outlet & Brads - Scrapbooking Brads, Scrapbook Eyelets Please visit when you get a chance, it was so kind of them to send us these great brads to give away. They love to have their customers do projects and submit for their gallery.. so have fun with that! Please send your address to lbaires@comcast.net so we can get your prize in the mail.. We've already got them separated , bagged and in envelopes and ready to mail. Here is a look again at all our challengers! RHONDA, JEAN, KATE, DAWN, MARIJO and JANET.. CONGRATS!

9 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everybody!! What great projects! I always love seeing everybody's unique take on a challenge.
    Thanks Kel and Laurie. I'm excited to see the brads!
    I'm looking forward to the next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to email Laurie. Is the address correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies and love all of the entries!! I am also having trouble getting an email to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my email to go through by using .net instead of .com for the end. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you , thank you. I am so excited for the win, You are great to do this.
    Congrsted to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kel was right, all entries were AWESOME. You ladies rocked this challenged. Jean is right, my correct email addy is lbaires@comcast.net. I have a few email addresses, so I am sure that is why Kel wrote the wrong one. Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm....oops.. LOl sorry ladies.. I think I've done this more than once.. sorry to my bff Laurie. I'm so excited for you ladies.. cute cute brads coming ur way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update! I just sent off the email and so far, so good this end!
    Kel - I've messed up on a few things this morning. I think the cold has gone to my brain!

    ReplyDelete