Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHALLENGE BY AMANDA

Here is a challenge my daughter Amanda did for my other blog Crafty Twilight Mom She wasn't in on the running for the prize as she has a lot of stuf...MINE! lol. She had fun doing this..She is trying to start up her own blog... Pieces Of Mandi She wants to do scrapping and crafts, but I have a feeling it will be more pocketbook reviews and manicures.. LOL. We'll see.. The chipboard on this is from the DCWV chipboard set.. the musical notes came from a pic that Amanda found on google. the other stuff is from my scrapbooking supply collection.. LOL. This was fun to do with her :)


12 comments:

  1. Wow she has talent. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Great, great job by Amanda! I love this page!! I am loving the notes on the bottom of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And she takes the best pics! Love the music bar down at the bottom, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! Thanks for the brads--they are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the way Amanda did the title across the musical notes. That looks SO sharp!!
    BTW, I got a package in the mail!!! Thank you SO much!! I've not used chalks before so am excited to learn about them and try them out. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kate and Rhonda for letting us know that your packages have arrived!!!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute-fun page. I hav'nt scrapped for ages, think Ive just been inspired.
    Great stuff.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She did a great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Amanda, I have an Amanda, and she scrapbooked for a week when she was 10, and then she stopped, so keep up with all the good work!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great lay-out!

    I hope you girls we be joining in on the love bug challenge! A Cricut Cartridge goes to a lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Layout The colors are great !

    ReplyDelete