Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHALLENGE CARD BY Dawn

MY ORIGINAL POST BELOW SAYS DAWN USED SILHOUETTE. SORRY THAT WAS ANOTHER CARD SHE HAD SHOWED ME.. THIS IS Create A Critter on Cricut.. oops. LOL
Here is Dawn's adorable lil thank you card with the most adorable reindeer on the front. The dots on the white matting are shiny gold and his lil nose has some sparkle too! This image was cut using the Silhouette, which Dawn is a master at! I've got one too and really need to visit Dawn for a tutorial! I'm luvin this lil guy, I'm sure you gals do too!

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. I love the little reindeer guy, so cute! Great job! I got to see this one in person, and the picture doesn't give it the justice it deserves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! Now to get them mailed out to the recipients! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie patootie!!! I am loving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gals--I have mine finished!! YEAH!! I have also finished my layout for the challenge which you can also see on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda is like super scrapper.. LOL I saw your cards.. omg.. gorgeous.. I'm finishing mine up this weekend I hope.. I'm really lovin this swap.. Its really got my gears movin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card from Dawn. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm now one of your newst follower. OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete