Thursday, January 20, 2011

12x12 Layout by Kel




This is another layout with my daughter. She just LOVES to take pics of herself... LOl.. I think it's great that she expresses herself that way. I wasn't sure what to do with these pics because the background of the room in her pics is this awful mustard yellow..ugg.. But, I pulled it together with the Linen stack from my favority fave DCWV. Then, Dawn had these transparent floral pieces. The top border then the overlay on the bottom right. i just LOVE these. I forget who makes them, but I will check it out.. the ricrak along the left are these cool borders from Bazzil. They are white and I just inked it. The pack comes with all kinds of designs. Both the transparents and the bazzill pieces are really fun to use and they so brought this page together. You'll notice that the page layout is similar to the one I used yesterday.


9 comments:

  1. Yet another great layout from the crop! I love what you did with these pictures. It just shows you that no matter what colors are in the pictures you can make it work.

    I love the flower overlays, they are perfect. I have a few and never know what to do with them. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) cute love how you tied in that yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen those floral transparencies before - but WOW! I love what you did with them! That stamp fits perfectly too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotta love a girl who loves taking pics of herself! It makes a scrapbooker's job so much easier!!! :) Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! Don't even notice the mustard =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout I love the paper choice and those embelishment are great. You were very productive at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this came out! I have to remember to use those overlays now that I see how great they look on your page!

    ReplyDelete