Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LAYOUT by Kel


Here is a layout I did at the recent crop I went to. It's my daughter in her Halloween costume.. She went to a concert with her friend Dee in which they both dressed up. Later another friend had a get together and her friend was the Cookie Monster.. LOL. This layout was pretty simple. I rounded some edges on some paper, I added some swirls around the edges and then some cute Elmo stickers. I didn't want the tradish halloween colors, but Idid add a strip across the middle about trick or treating. Which at 16 she still did.. LOL Can't keep a girl away from her chocolate.. LOL. PS, sorry about the glare in pic.. I was in a rush when I took.

12 comments:

  1. I saw this in person and it is such a fun, fun page!! I love this the little Elmo running is too cute and the pictures of your daughter are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO I love the paper and the color s ( I am partial to green). Your daughter is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooo cute! What a fun idea to dress up as--and love the layout you made for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! I love the little Elmo stickers too. It sounds like your daughter had a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, looks like she had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! Gotta love chocolate! and the Elmo is just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this layout, the poses are so cute everything matches up so well. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout - and I agree - chocolate is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute page, great pics! I'd STILL trick-or-treat if I knew I'd be given chocolate!! :-) TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute!! Love the little Elmos!

    ReplyDelete