Saturday, January 15, 2011

RED GOLD BRAD CHALLENGE by Marijo

Here is a gorgeous card for our Red, gold and brad challenge! I LOVE this sent over by Marijo at Scraptastic Grammy. This is what she had to say "Here is my entry for the Red/Gold/Brads challenge. I used the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art for the heart. Stamp is from Hero Arts and the punches (for the words) are from Stampin Up. The red paper is Bazzill and I can't for the life of me remember where I got the hammered gold paper (behind the heart). The 3 gold brads are from Joanns. Hope you like it because I really had fun with this challenge"

Also,, Welcome Olga and Sandra to our blog.. Click on their pix to visit their blogs!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Marijo, for joining in the challenge! A big welcome to Olga and Sandra, we have great fun here at SS!! And our followers are AMAZING and have amazing blogs as well!

    Marijo I love this card. What a clever idea to put the flowers in the heart and the inked edges of the heart give it pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely elegant and Gorgeous! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card also.. I was actually talking to Laurie this a.m. on the phone about it and commenting on how I am going to scraplift this idea.LOL. I've got to find me some gold ink! Really great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!! What a super way to use the brads. I just LOVE that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card:) Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete