Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A happy and HEALTHY one to you and yours! Here is a lil something I put together that was inspired by T.Holtz' Rosette Maker. I'll try to do a vid on how I did it without the rosette maker. Laurie will post tomorrow about a challenge we're going to have, but today I'm posting about our swap! This should be a fun one! Here are the rules:
1. Let Laurie know by this Sunday, January 9th. if you want to participate. We will stop at 10 participants.
2. Each participant will make three standard size "all ocassion" cards per participant. Any ocassion you choose. All three the same.. all 3 different ocassion..either way. Remember you could be responsible for making up to 30 cards.
3. The finished swaps are due to Laurie by
January 26th. This will give us time to

put all the mailing together and get them in the mail by that following weekend and to everybody hopefully by February 1.
4. You MUST have fun! :)

10 comments:

  1. I am in! I love this little flower it is awesome! Happy New Year to everyone, it feels good to be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year everyone, missed you all this past week glad your back. I'm contemplating the swap never done one 30 cards sounds a bit daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! I'm glad you had a nice break - but am happy you are back!! What a lovely rosette! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty rosette! You know I am so in for the swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rosette is craftastic! Happy New Year, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my 30 cards by Jan. 26!! Okay, I'll try. LOL Love to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aweosme Rosette! I wanna do the swap too please?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Contemplating done I'll give it a go if you'll have me. Better get cracking ASAP LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want in!!!I hope I am not too late!! You have something on my blog for you gals!

    ReplyDelete