Sunday, January 16, 2011

CHALLENGE by Laurie

Good Sunday morning Ladies. I entered a challenge over at http://getyoursketchon.blogspot.com/ They have a fun circle challenge and I love me some circles. They have some great layout challenges you should go on over and check them out. Sometimes it helps to get those pages done. This is the challenge.


Here is my take on it. I have a pets stack, I think it is DCWV and I saw a clever, clever idea over on Jean's blog, http://jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Jean used the cricut to cut her pictures. I thought I would give it a go. I used George and the Basic Shapes to cut out all my circles, and cut out my circle pictures as well. It worked like a dream. Thanks for the great idea!! I have so many dog embellishments, I put them to good use on this page. Our German Shepherd's name is Jake (he came with that name, our youngest wanted to change it to Thunder) and our Golden Retriever is Lightning, hence the title J&L.
Enjoy your Sunday and gooooooo Patriots!!!

13 comments:

  1. love the layout. really creative with all the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. How fabulous. Love all the different circlers and images. Great background paper too. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! The circles are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch - and your layout is perfect with it! I love all those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love it! I've been working on this one all week...sick kids have kept me from craftiness but this afternoon my sweetie will be here too sooooo other than packing my teens for a ski trip I should have play time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I love all of the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Guys, I guess you are also in mourning, after the game as I am, but I do come bearing good news, it looks like I will be going to CKU Manchester after all, we will have to make some plans to meet up, and have lunch or something. I am still in shock over the game, TTYL, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you framed the sketch!! great job and thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this in person.. Its so cute! I have some pics I'd like to try this layout with! Great job Lau!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am working on this one, too! Love how you used the circles background paper, too! So cool!

    Karen, we are sooo sad about the game, but too cool you are going to CKC Manchester! We will definately have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! I really love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete