Thursday, January 5, 2012

Working on a baby girl album


Good morning!  I usually don't use an album kit, actually this is the first time I bought one.  When we went up to Hobby Lobby over the weekend, they had this for 14.99 and I had a 40% off coupon.  I thought the album alone is worth that and I don't have much time to get this done.  The shower is the 14th of January.

The papers and the embellishment are so cute. I figure I can add some of my own.  I will be showing you the pages as I do them.

Any helpful hints would be appreciated!!!

8 comments:

  1. Album kits can be our friends when it comes down to the wire... LOL. My helpful hint is that if there is some pages that need a little something, to cricut out a few cute cuts from the Stork cartridge. I would think the more glittery and ribbony, lol, the better on a girl album too. I'll have to run over and see this kit in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how it comes out! It looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never bought an album kit, but I can't wait to see what you do with it. That is a great deal. I love the 40% off coupons at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun!! I wish we had a Hobby Lobby. I think Minnesota only has one and its in Mankato-4 1/2 hrs from me:( Great deal on your album and look forward to you posting them as you do them. TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and such a great deal!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you could turn down a deal that great!! Good luck putting it all together!
    Happy New Year to all my Serenity Scrapper friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really a great deal!!! I usually try to avoid Michael's here because ours are extrememely high-priced; items there are usually twice what you'd pay elsewhere!

    However, your album is absolutely beautiful, so sweet and adorable in all the pink!

    ReplyDelete