Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pocket Pages

I was trying to decide what to do with all the school work and birthday cards that I have saved over the last few years, as they are really starting to just be clutter sitting in the 12x12 box of "stuff" to be scrapped. Then, I came across an adorable pocket page that someone on the Silhouette Flickr group had posted.

I cut the front shapes out with the Cameo, attached those to 6”x12” cardstock and then sewed the whole thing by machine to the base. I will embellish them more as I decide what is going in the pockets (school papers, bday cards, etc.). Quick, fun, easy and it will clean up my clutter. Yay!


8 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I can't believe you sewed on a page, very impressive!! I love the patterned paper you chose! I did one of these for another baby book I am doing, 12x12, for the cards she receives during her shower and when the baby is born. Such a great idea to keep those cards.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this is simple and cute! I have so much saved over the years and cant srap all so this can be a way to save space and keep all those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super great idea--may have to make something like that myself--thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome idea I have Boxes of stuff (60 years worth) Putting it up in Albums is a great idea!! Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project and way to save those momentos!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to save things - and a fun way too!

    ReplyDelete