Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Girl Pages



Hello Everyone!! As promised here are some pages from my album.   These are actually Page 2 and 3. I am still working on page one.  So I figure they can have a picture of baby and mom and dad and baby.  I made the picture frames 4x6, double matted them and I used the All Mixed Up Cartridge for the letters.  I have page 4  and 5 complete as well.  I will show those tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and gets some scrapping done this weekend!! I hope to get at least half of the album done!! We shall see!!

10 comments:

  1. Coming along! It is going to be soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it complete! It's going to be really cute -- I know that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its on its way to being a masterpiece!!!!!! love it so far cant wait to see it completed it will be adorable and something to surely treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Clean and simple!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to see these pages in person and they are great. I got to see some of the other pages too, equally as great! Me and Laurie are both working on baby albums. Hers is girl and mine a boy. We'll be showing them off next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pages!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a wonderful idea for a baby girl book!!~just so sweet!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet...:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO sweet! I especially like the little "blessed" and "joy" tags. They sum up a new baby so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete