Sunday, January 22, 2012

A CROPalicious Time!

Here is a view from the hotel I stayed at in York, Maine for my weekend crop. It was a bit bizarre early in the morning. It looked as thought these thick heavy clouds were touching the ocean. That is Nubble Light Lighthouse in the distance. It was FREEZING out!
You can't have a crop without homemade woopie pies.. LOL. This entire pan was filled to the rim Friday night.. LOL This was taken Sunday a.m. Notice the healthy, untouched fruit to the side.. LOL.
SCRAPtini's anyone!!!!
Here is a shot of my messy scrap area! 5 feet of paper heaven!! LOL
Here is a photo of the room from one end to the other. I was the first one in at 6 a.m. this morning.. Overachiever! LOL

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time - what a fabulous view!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it looks like you had way too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I am so bummed I didn't go!! Awesome pictures and who doesn't love them some scraptini's, lol! And that view, just amazing!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like sooo much fun!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me with that picture? It looks like a painting! You should so have that printed on a canvas! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photo of the sea. Hope you had a great time at your crop. Thank you for the lovely comment on my layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo awesome view. Looks like a fun time never been to an all day let alone weekend crop . Nothing but crafty time for two days and loads of inspiration! WOW!
    Big Blog Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, if I win the lottery I am coming with all you girls to one of your crop weekends. I have no clue what a woopie pie is, but I'm sure I'd like it. And I know I'd like the Scraptini!! I wouldn't, however, be joining you at 6am!!

    ReplyDelete