Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Birthday card

Here is another birthday card I did. This one is for my Sister. Her birthday is in February, like my cousins, as is Dawn's.  I can't show you Dawn's card until after her birthday.  My sister love's pocketbooks, so again, my pre loaded cartridge came in handy!    Again with the crinkly ribbon (ok so I have a problem) over at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/.  This ribbon was white, so I ran it through my purple stamp pad so it would match. I used Happy Birthday folder and ran it through the cuttlebug and just inked over Happy Birthday, some perfect pearls and I was done. I am really kicking butt on February's cards!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Love all the shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat job inking! Hope you will stop by and see my stick pin pictorial. Let me know what you think!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card I love the color!
    Hope you are staying warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and that ribbon is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laurie, I LOVE the way you coloured your ribbon! It's just fabulous - as is the card! I'm sure your sister is going to love this! Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete