Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Boy Book 12x12



Happy Monday everyone.  A big shout out to our new followers!! Thanks for becoming members of our family we hope you hang around for a bit.  If you have a blog, please let us know, we would love to check it out!!!

I have finished my 3rd baby album!  This one is a 12x12.  Let me tell you this came together so quickly, more so than the 8x8. So weird.

For these two pages, my base is of course StampinUP! as well as the ribbon.  The letter paper is from my stash and Sweet Boy and the diaper pin are cut from the Creative Memories Stork Cartridge.  I have small little envelopes and I used one behind the photo frame and rubbed on a gift!  I am so happy how t his album came out. I will show you more pages during the week.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love that circle on the background! Colors are awesome, too. Can't wait to see more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great--can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages look great. I have a very hard time making blank pages No reference point ie. a picture. Can hardly wait to see the rest!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the navy on these! I can't believe you've finished your third album already! I start a new job and you go layout crazy! I'm loving all the pages though!

    ReplyDelete