Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cousin Page


Happy 2012 Everyone!  Here is a page I did of my son and my niece. Believe it or not, they are only 2 weeks apart.  My son is 5'10" and my niece is probably 5'3".  They are super close and they get along great I love it!!!

I was inspired by this page over at Nic Howard's blog,  http://nichoward.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/last-days-of-2011.html .  She has classes over at Big Picture Classes, http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ and I took one of her classes and I was blown away.  She has such amazing talent.  If you have a chance you should really check her out.

I used some Tim Holtz' product on this page and the base brown is from Core'dinations.  If you ask Kel she may say I have an addiction to it (I don't think so, I just LOVE it)!!  The circle image is cut from Accent Essentials.  The tickets and the tape measure are Tim as well as the paper underneath the picture.  The lace is Graphic 45, again another small addiction I may or may not have.

I would still like to add some more things on the bottom, just not sure what yet.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO and beautiful kids! Love all the Tim stuff on it. We are not addicted to our hobby. Nope, not us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! I love the look of it! Very "westerny"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, it means a lot!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! gorgeous layout and love that trim you used:) Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you do have an addiction.. LOL.. But it's a goodie, I like that paper too. I just don't have any.. lol. I'll be over to borrow! Very nice page! I've seen it in person, and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, you do have an addiction.. LOL.. But it's a goodie, I like that paper too. I just don't have any.. lol. I'll be over to borrow! Very nice page! I've seen it in person, and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout!!! Yes, I agree it does have a kind of western or rustic feel to it! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the ticket stubs too, that looks really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely!! I love the pretty lace and awesome little tickets. I am right along woth you when it comes to Core'dinations paper-Love it! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUCH a great page! I love the colour scheme, the trim, the banner, the tickets, the entire layout! How special that your son and niece are so close. My son is very close to my niece as well (and is also much taller than she is!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout, love how you used the tickets. :)

    ReplyDelete