Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby week day two


As promised, I finished my first page of the book. The new stamp set I got at Amazon was the perfect touch. I wanted my cousin and his wife to be able to record the date, time and weight and length of the baby on the page.  I used some embellishments that came with the kit and I cut out the name Ava from the Creative Memories Stork Cartridge.  Perfect pearls above the photo mat and some glitter pen here and there, and that pink heart stick pin, I have been dying to use and I finally go too!. Done!  I love doing pink pages, I never get to, having two boys!!

8 comments:

  1. Love it. Perfect way to start the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way this is turning out love that soft pink really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! The pinks really are lovely - and what a great find with that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous pink page!! I too never seem to get around to using the stick pins I have!!? Wonder why that is? Well, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pages are getting more and more gorgeous!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the pin!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, this is sweet:) Love the pretty pinks!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete