Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Baby pages


As promised more baby boy 12x12 pages!!  This is the kit I wasn't going to buy at Hobby Lobby and my friend Susan talked me into it, THANK YOU SUSAN!!  This kit is so adorable and soooo easy to whip up pages with.  Of course the crinkly ribbon is from over at Kimberly's blog and I love how versatile it is, boy, girl, it doesn't matter.

The page with the banner is my favorite page in the entire book, just a fun clean page and it it all from the kit, except the ribbon!.

7 comments:

  1. I love that little banner, it's too cute. I love that crinkly ribbon too! I am going to have to get me some for sure. That patterned paper is great. I love all the cute sentiments all over it. Great job Lau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts! Clean ans simpke and just adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pages I love the ribbon and that papterned paper is adorable.So far your album is looking gteat!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how'd I miss this one? I love it!! I agree, the simplicity of the that first page--is just right--that banner is adorable! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet pages! That cutie banner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete