Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vinyl Winner - and other "stuff"

Good morning!! We have a winner, we have a winner for the vinyl challenge. We wanted to thank ALL the ladies that participated. Such awesome work and great ideas for all of us. Kel and I got together quickly last night in the scrapcave and pulled the name from a hat. We are so scientific over here. We are still old school and use a hat! And the winner is......................
Susan!!!












Congrats to you Susan! Please email Kel at achildinmind@aol.com and will will tell you what you need to do. Thanks again to Nick over at http://www.craftvinyl.com/ for sponsoring our challenge.
We would like to take this time to welcome new follower Audrey. Thanks for stopping by, everyone is family here and we LOVE to scrap it forward. If you have a moment please go on over and check our her blog, she has amazing talent. http:/cuteandsome.blogspot.com. Click here.... Cute and Some
Also we have a challenge coming up, with a fun sponsor. Please stop by tomorrow for the details.
One more thing, sorry it is so long, so much to say!! On HSN today 11:00 - 1:00 est is crafting!! Woohoo, they always have great deals. This is important stuff, lol!!
Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratsm Susan!! Loved that little tin!! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is ... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Susan!
    Love your blog! I have an award for you! Pop by my blog and pick it up when you get a chance :)
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/03/2-awards-from-4-bloggers-challenge-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Susan, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Susan! Your button tin is fabulous!!
    Kel and Laurie - I LOVE that you use a hat!!
    Welcome Audrey! I've been enjoying your blog already - and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Susan!!! I loved the button tin!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow!! WHoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I love prizes. Sorry I took so long to comment. I couldn't remember my login! Thank you for all the nice comments.

    I think a challenge using some type of template would be nice. I love to use templates to decorate my backgrounds on my scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Susan that is a great idea! I love that!

    ReplyDelete