Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SEEING DOUBLE - Day 2




Well..here is a pair for you LOL. My two kids being goofs with the goggles on. I always thought these pictures really revealed their senses of humor. I never put it past the two of them to do something like grab snorkle goggles to tend a fire or hula hoop. Doesn't everyone? LOL. Anyway, these pictures are at least over 10 yrs old and I'm glad I came across them and got them on a page and in a book. I basically followed a cool 12x12 template system from Creative Memories. I just LOVE this set. I've been able to get a lot of "collage" type pages done of older pictures I've had stored in boxes done up quickly. They sell two. This one is the Nancy O'Dell collection. I HIGHLY recommend having this as part of your scrapbooking stash. If you do not have a CM rep near you. Please let me know and I will give you the information of mine. She is so sweet.

7 comments:

  1. Kel - I love, love this page. I love the pictures of your kids,too funny!! They do capture them well! I love the papers and design of the layout. I am going to check out the those templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the squiggle down the side of the page (like a hula hoop going round!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! What a super layout, Kelly, and such a great way to treasure your kids' funny antics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it!!! I think goggles can be used for anything! LOL!! :) So cute!! You did an amazing job on the LO! I love the colors, but of course, the best part - the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a adorable layout great job love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Love the pics of your kids The colors are great and I really like the title int he squares at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete