Friday, March 18, 2011

8x8 by Kel

Here is an 8x8 I did for one of the 3 albums I'm putting together for friends and family. It's a challenge for me to do 8x8's because you really have to keep the embelly's and stuff simple and few. I'm used to 12x12's where there is sooo much room. I cut the carriage from the STORK'S DELIVERY cartridge by Creative Memories. The doodling of the stars and broken line at the bottom was done with the help of the DOODLING PLATES by Creative Memories. The paper is all DCWV. I haven't permanently adhered anything down yet as I'm still not sure if I'm done witht that photo mat placement and color. We'll see ..lol





13 comments:

  1. Kel - this is absolutely adorable. This cartridge looks like a good one! Perhaps you will share? Are the words on the bottom part of the template?

    That carriage is too cute. I love your choice of colors for it!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! I recently started an 8x8 album as a wedding gift. You aren't kidding when you say you have to go easy, but then again most of my pages only have a few elements on them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet...it's adorable the way it is! Love the doodling! Have a great weekend!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the glitter paper that you used for the carriage cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love your doodling! The little pram looks so sweet with the glitter, too. I like the colour and position of the photo mat, so my vote is to keep it as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! love the doodles and the colors are awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice page great colors and the doodling is great .I love how you did the carriageaait all looks great the only thing I would do different is to cock the picture mat at an angle but that is my personal prefference.
    I did a 7x7 and embellishments and journaling are tough. Great job Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Kel, I love this layout!! It is not only hard to do an 8" LO, but a Boy 8" LO is even worse, no crystals, bows,ect. but this is awesome! Great Job, Karen<3 We will have to exchange cell #'s for Manchester. I would love to see what classes you guys are taking, and times, in case we are in the same classes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet!!! I've been tasked with creating scrapbooks for twins.....so this is giving me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete