Thursday, March 10, 2011

CHALLENGE PAGE by Kate

Here is a beautiful page sent in by Kate of smallbitsofpaper . Please check by her site to get the sweet story that goes with it. I just love the soft colors and placement of all the embellies on this page. They really bring out the focal point of this page which is the sweet picture of her and her daddy, which is a treasure..thanks for sharing Kate!

Kate has asked to stay out of the challenge. This is what she had to say
"Although I love to win and really, really do appreciate the wonderful prizes that you've blessed me with, I have won a couple of bigger items in the last few months and want to make sure the joy of winning is shared with other followers of your blog....."

10 comments:

  1. Kate -thanks for playing along. Ladies I checked out Kate's story for this layout and it awesome you really need to go on over and check out her blog and the story.

    This layout is so beautiful. I love the colors you chose and the butterflies and heart!

    What is the pink strip piece of paper going across the page, I love it!

    Such an awesome picture to have, you were soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that previous post is from me! I hit the wrong profile!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laurie! The pink strip was created with the EK Success Large Lattice Chain punch. It's the only chain punch I have - but I think I need more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for such nice comments on my blog. I have a question for you and would like for you to email me at
    semery@classicnet.net. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is great, love the colors and that punch is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little girl you were, and you are a beautiful woman today!

    Your layout is wonderful, and I too love what you did with that punch to make the pink strip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous layout--loving the pretty colors together!! and what a special picture to have and keep memory of!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I'll bet that photo has a thousand memories behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout by Kate!! Love the colors. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete