Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SEEING DOUBLE WEEK - Day 3

Good morning all! I wish today was Friday! We are so close!!

So for today I decided to show the thank you notes I am working on for my youngest's bday party.

These are all the things that I used.

Here is the finished product. The cards are 3X3. I decided to go with blue and the swirl cuttlebug folder since his party is a swimming party. The WOW is cut from PaperPups on page 127 at 1.5 inches.
The thank you stamp is from StampinUP, Make it count set. Ribbon is also StampinUP.

I now have to put them all together. it will go together easy.

I am going to give each child a pair of goggles and will attach this note to each pair. Easy peasy!!




16 comments:

  1. These are great love the blue color. What a neat idea for the partyfavors Hope he has a great BD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Great idea with the swirls embossing. That folder is just so useful! I think that cut can be used for a lot of things too.. I'll have to check out paper pups.. Its not one I go to much. I'll have to get over to the scrapcave and get a look at these in person.. totally cute Lau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laurie. Wow, these are brilliant, and what a great idea to give goggles too. Hope they have a fantastic time. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie, gotta love the idea of blue swirls for a swimming party...so clever!! Goggles are a super party favor too...have fun at the bash! I don't have Paper Pups but the puppy on it reminds me of the stuffed one my youngest son has had since he was a baby...awww! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great THANK YOU!! Super fun to add to the goggles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and the goggles are an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super! I love the embossing and the blue and swirl combination are perfect with the party theme. (I'm not ready for Friday yet. I have far to much work to do!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Momo sent me to your blog and I am your newest follower. Great cards and layouts!! I'm looking forward to following you all. ~ Laurie a/k/a Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I really like them!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! What a wonderful idea to attach them to a little gift to send home. That sure does save on stamps after!

    ReplyDelete