Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PAGE by KEL

Here's a quick page I put together. I had all the elements in stash. I used a MS corner punch on velum to make that little strip to fill in some space under the picture. I used some felt precut snowflakes on the right and I punched out little flower punches by Fiskar and added a spot of stickles to make them more "snowlike" I inked the velum strip with Quick Quotes Marachino Cherry and I inked the left side with a snowflake punch from SU The word SNOW is all stickers I had hanging around. I really like the memory of this pic and I really wanted to get it on a page and it was fun just opening up drawers and seeing what I could roundup for this!


10 comments:

  1. I love the letters and snowflakes on top of the layered squares. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colors and what a great idea with the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel this came out awesome! I love it!! I love how you did the title, very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page the color is perfect I can feel the winter air Love, Love, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout!! I LOVE the letter stickers. And I thought those little flowers WERE snowflakes!! You did such a good job converting them with the glitter!! (We are in the middle of a huge snowstorm here, so everything is snow in my part of the world!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different textures on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of space on this layout...your idea for the vellum is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Kel!!! Love how you did the Title and the colors!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete