Saturday, March 26, 2011

PASTELS PRIZE CHALLENGE


Well, we're just about done with all the cold and snow around here and are ready for some spring!!! We would love to see all of your projects that include PASTEL COLORS. Anything bright, cheerful and springlike!! Email your project to Kel at Achildinmind@aol.com The winner, picked by random org, will get the MS acrylic bird stamps and two stamp pads colors OF THEIR CHOICE. These are just for show.. LOL. Here are the rules:
1. Follow if you would like
2. Any paper project
3. Use 2 or more pastel colors
4. Submit by April 9, 2011. Winner posted 4/10/11
5. HAVE FUN! and tell a FRIEND!

9 comments:

  1. I am ready for spring to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it snowed here on our wonderful spring break ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie! Our snow's done too. We had 80 plus weather and now we're in for two weeks of drizzly cold again. Oh well, that's okay! Miss ya! I been dealing with a serious block as well as my computer having a virus and losing everything. Bring on spring!

    big hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all. Being in Florida Spring is very short ( last about a day) and then its summer. It's 90 right now too hot too early! You all probably think I'm "crazy" but I prefer New England to this Snow and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge! Temperatures are still below freezing here. I'm ready for the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my to both Kate and Janet!! Still below freezing and 90! I guess I can't complain here in New England! Fun challenge!

    Miss Jen, we have missed you!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge! I just uploaded mine. here it is:

    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-travel-mini-brag-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOO yay!!! I need a great SPRING project!

    ReplyDelete