Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PHENOMINAL PHOTOS WEEK 2 - Day 2

Good Morning, two more days till Thanksgiving! I can't wait. Big year in our house, our oldest is playing in his first football game on Thanksgiving! We are so excited. Now on to scrap business. I have a fun project that I did to share. We went to a Boston Bruins game with a bunch of friends for my girlfriend's birthday. I wanted to give her something home made and I thought I will do a layout of of the night! I of course used Photoelf to get the amount of pictures I wanted on the page.

The Bigger photo is 5x7, the smaller is 3x3 and the photo strip is 3 pictures grouped, the pics are 2x2. I figured if I used the ticket from the game it has the date, and the event right on it. I also bought the Tim Holtz Ticket book. I inked the edges of the tickets with Quick Quotes Chalk Ink








I bought a 12x12 frame at Michaels, it was orginally $40, and I paid $16.00 for it. So excited I was!!

Here is the page in the frame.








Another view of the frame. I think she will really like it. She loves this kind of stuff!! And I love giving homemade things.

I may enter this in a contest over at My Creative Time. They are looking for homemade projects. I cut Happy Birthday on the Cricut, I am sorry I can't remember which cartridge I used.





13 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!! That came out awesome! She will love it! You so should enter that in the homemade contest. Love the TH tix ... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic gift! This is such a fabulous layout. I love the tickets. The page looks amazing in the frame. What a great buy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I've seen this in person! Awesome job Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and good luck at the football game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO! Great idea to frame it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky girl to find such a bargain!! I love your layout--the tickets look fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous project and your friend is going love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this LO! 12x12 frames are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift!! Your friend is sure to love it! :-) Go B's! (And C's...and Pats!)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gift, I am sure your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete