Sunday, November 7, 2010

CLOSING OUT CUTTLEBUG WEEK

I was just visiting A Busy Bee's blog and you've got to check out her embossing work on a xmas card she did.. too cute! DoubleClick Connections - AKA Abusybee Well, we've had fun with the cuttlebug over the last two weeks and we thank you gals for all your comments, and now we're moving on ... On Monday we will start our "ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES" week. Laurie and I have scrapped up some fun stuff using punches ! So I hope too see you all next week. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks girls! I used my cuttlebug more the last two weeks than I ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Carrie, that is what we like to hear!! Thanks! We really have some fun projects for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to visit abusybee!! I'm so behind on my blogging - and I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete