Saturday, November 6, 2010

A FEW CHALLENGES - and some information

Well Kel and I had another scrap night therapy session and what fun we had. This is a page, that we are entering in two challenges and it is a prelude to next week's theme. Can you figure it out what the theme will be?

Family is cut from the Heritage Cart and the punch on the bottom of the mat is a ribbon punch and we weaved the ribbon through. The punch at the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch and another punch that Kel has, she was going to look that up, she will let u know.



This is a close up of the punches.
Remember our 70th follower will get a prize and we wanted to include the followers we have now, so those names will go in hat as well. Win/win!!
The two challenges we entered are:

12 comments:

  1. OOH OOOH pick me.. I know what the theme will be.. LOL. Yes, it was fun paper therapy last night!! Geesh, you used a few PUNCHES on that page. I just love PUNCHES.. I might do some projects with PUNCHES on it this week.. Hmmm... very PUNCHY! Using a PUNCH does add some style to a LO..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post Script: Thanks to Carrie at A Busy Bee for heads up on the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Family LO:) Love the fall colors!! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut!! Good luck with the challenge. Hope to see you back next week.
    ~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout. You're super close to 70, only 6 more to go! I'm gonna unfollow so I can follow again at 70. Oh, that's cheating?!? Dang it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness--have I ever missed some AWESOME projects you gals have whipped up!! I am feeling better now---so beware--I am back--heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a great job with the challenge. I love that punch. Love the color combination

    Cristina

    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Rhonda! So glad you are feeling better. Thanks, ladies. The challenges we so much fun!! Thanks for hosting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! I love those borders that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page...love the turkey dinner border punch! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete