Thursday, November 4, 2010

CUTTLEBUG Week 2, Day 4


Sorry bout the late post.. I had an appointment that kept me longer than it should. Anyway, here goes. I loved this pic of my daughter and her friend. I was supprised I got such a good action shot, I'm not a very good picture taker person.. LOL. Anyhow, onto the good stuff. I used DCWV for all papers cept yellow is from stash. I used the Vacation Cartridge for tickets and roller coaster. Stickers are from stash. I used the forest branches cb folder for roller coaster and the sizzix diamond for the yellow strip down the left. I glittered up a few spots and there ya have it! I used PhotoElf to crop my photos. I love this program. It is extremely user friendly and me and Laurie have used it for quite some time and wouldn't scrap without it. I am going to see if I can find some lil riding cart stickers or something on a cricut cart somethwere to put on my lil roller coaster I think to bring it more to life.. Any other suggestions for my coaster??







8 comments:

  1. Oh Kel, I love this. That CB folder on the rollercoaster is perfect. The colors are so fun!! I love the picture, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO! Love the embossing on the rollercoaster. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic layout! I love the rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout love the rollercoaster it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lay out! You should enter it at

    http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-23-use-clock-ticket-or-tag.html

    Use a ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! The embossing on the coaster is perfect. I think they may have some cars for it for the Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of embossing the ride. What a great image to have with the photo too! I think it's perfect just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete