Friday, November 5, 2010

CUTTLEBUG WEEK 2, Day 5



Here is a LO I did of my son and his orchestra teacher and friends the last concert at high school. The papers are from my stash, Paisley stickers are Heidi Grace, The lil banner papers are MS. I'm going to journal on them. I used Devine swirls for tag. I first inked them with Tahiti Chalking Inks from Quick Quotes, Me and Laurie can't LIVE without these Powder Puff challking inks. they are the best. I chalked the inside TOP of folder and ran through CB. I edged the entire page in Marachino Cherry QQ inks. The brown strip is cuttlebugged with a diamond folder from CB. I added some buttons and twine from stash and there ya have it. I used a Becky Higgins Page Map for the idea for the layout.

















9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The embossing adds such a fun touch to an already great LO. Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday JD!!! I love this layout too Kel!! You know how I feel about QQ chalk, I love, love it! It works so easy and the two colors are amazing! Great job the cuttlebug!! I love the little orchestra, where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is reallly gorgeous. The papers are beautiful love the color schem and of course the cuttlebug just adds the finishining touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute! I gotta play around with mine more. I just do the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the paper combos you've used here! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Too funny that we share the same birthday! (Though I consider myself a Sagittarius...heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and textures on this! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! I LOVE this layout! The embossing is fantastic and your paper choices are just perfect! What a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete