Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RAK Prize - wow wee!! Thanks to all that serve our Country!

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great long weekend. The weather was absolutely gorgeous here, so the weekend was fantastic!!

Happy belated Memorial Day and a big thanks and prayers goes out to those men and women who serve our country. As well as their families back at home that support them!!

I received this package in the mail from my friend Audrey over at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/. I won over at her blog and was so excited when I got this in the mail! There are sooo many awesome things in here. Stamps, paper, stickers, a chipboard album, ribbon, and so much more!! Thanks so very much, Audrey! I am sure most of our followers know Audrey, but if you don't please go on over and check out her blog, she does a lot of out of the box projects, awesome work!!

Make it a great day!!

11 comments:

  1. What a super fun package! Congratulations :o) Where in MA are you. We like in Hudson, NH which is right on the borded to MA. hugs, Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, we are in Medford, just north of Boston. My brother lives in Chester and my cousins live in Manchester and Hooksett, we visit a lot!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like alot of fun stuff to use. congrats friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laurie! Lots of fun stuff!

    Did I mention that my parents live in Auburn, NH? And my husband's family is a stone's throw away in Melrose? Small world!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! What a great lot of goodies! I met Audrey through you and Rhonda and I LOVE her work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, Melrose is so close. My sister lives in Melrose. Small word!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, my friend!!! I'm finally back up and running, and it feels wonderful being able to comment again!!! LOL!!!

    So glad you're happy with my little RAK, and it is always a pleasure to do these little things!

    Now that I can post again, I'll be back to visit soon -- want to drop in on as many others as I can to say hello; seems I've been "down" just forever...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, that was some awesome mail to wake up to, I'm sure! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Laurie nice prize package. Have fun creating!
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete