Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FUN LAYOUT BY DAWN - LOVING THE SPRING COLORS

Good morning ladies and ladies!! I am starting to think not knowing what day it is runs in my family. My older son thought today was Saturday, at least I was only a day off!! LOL


Here is fun layout that Dawn did, that I just love! The awesome thing about this "springy" layout is that it is her daughter in her Halloween costume. Just goes to show you, just because you have a certain theme (halloween), it doesn't have to have the colors you would expect it to have. I love this picture of her daughter.


Here are the deets from Dawn "Background and patterned paper and letters: We R Memory Keepers Nonsense stack
Flower circle frame cut with the Silhouette
Brads: Doodlebug Designs
Rub on Letters: Making Memories
Paper Flowers: stash"


Go forth and scrap!!

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the papers and everything goes so well with the photo. I love that it's not a typical Hallowe'en layout, either! Great job, Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. Very tropical and fun great colors and all those florals wow. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groovy, springy and I love that pic of her too! Laurie you're right about trying a different layout themes than you would think for certain pics. Great job Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute. what a great subject for a layout. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dawn! This is just amazing!! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have never guessed that was a halloween picture. The layout is perfect for it. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete