Friday, October 22, 2010

FRAME WEEK DAY 5

Good Morning fantab followers!! I am so glad its' Friday. I am looking forward to getting some scrapping done this weekend. We shall see, I always say that, then life gets in the way!
A big shout out to Dawn for sending over these frames. I love them both!!
Dawn said: The flower frame was cut on the Silhoutte. The colors are her daughters favorite colors! The yellow layer is patterned paper the shadow layer is teal. The patterned paper ripped in a few spots, so cleverly Dawn put some cute flowers on the rips! Brilliant!! Dawn will be using this frame for her halloween page of her daughter's costume, she is going to be a hippie!! I think a perfect fit!!

Frame number two, also adorable was cut on the Cricut. Dawn used the Camp Out Cartidge, it was cut at 5.5 with shadow and the bears (I just love them) were cut at 1.5 with shadow. The frame was inked in Color Box Chalk in Bisque. Dawn and her family LOVE to camp so this frame will get good use on one of her many camping pages.

Thanks so much Dawn, for sending. I have to say I can't pick a favorite here, I love them both.

Go forth and scrap everyone! Make it great day!!

8 comments:

  1. I did not know that Camp Out had frames! My mom just got that cart and we cart swap all the time. YAY! And just in time for hunting season... THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those frame Dawn. I will have to borrow that Camp out cart!! It's amazing all the different things like frames and cards and fonts and tags, etc. that are on the cricut cartridges.. Me and Laurie will do some more exploring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable! I especially like the flowers one. We should do a frame exchange! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camp out is one of our favs (we're so big into outdoors). That's one of my favorite frames! I like the flowers too! Fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that flower frame!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome frames! I had sick kiddo and 2 parties in the works last week sorry didn't comment then! Great work ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these frames. They are great. I have to go back and see what all you ladies did while I was gone.

    ReplyDelete