Friday, October 15, 2010

EXPLORING CRICUT CARTRIDGES - DAY 5

Ok as promised here is the layout I did. I used three different cartridges on this page. So the number 5 is from A Childs's Year, page 5 cut at 3" and I hit the Monogram button. The paper is from a StampinUP! designer pack, I don't remember which one, but I do love it.

The "5" border on the bottom of this page is cut from Graphically Speaking cut at 6" and I had the "Fit to page" button on. I wanted it make it a border. I have to say, I scraplifted the border idea from Dawn, she did it on a page for her son's birthday. I love it.


This super cute backpack is cut @ 2" from Doodle Charms, page 119. I finally purchased some Peachy Keen stamps and have been dying to use them. So I gave the backback a face. So cute, brings the backpack to life, (LOL, scrap nerd as Kel would say).


The two people reading is cut from Graphically Speaking, page 51, cut @ 2", I used the Icon Black out and cut the regular cut as well. I used some paper that looked like newspaper. I think it came out soo cute.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the cuts on this.. Fanscrapulous! I'm going to have to do a cut of that lil backpack and possibly borrow your PK stamps?? I' know your a good sharer :) Super duper idea of cutting paper..with umm..paper paper.. LOL. Wait, who says super duper?? lol Anyway, luvin this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the 'fives' border...and the cute little face on your backpack! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - I think it is super duper! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught up on all that I missed! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete