Saturday, October 23, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS..................JD!

CONGRATS to JD for winning this weeks "comment" drawing! She and all the other commenters names went into the hat as many times as they commented this past week and me and Laurie got together last night and filled the hat with all the names, I believe JD has 5 entries! All together, I think it might have been 35 comments in total for the week with everybodies entries. Thanks for all your comments ladies. This was fun! JD I will get your random Haunted Halloween cuts and frames to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. A big congrats to JD and thanks for ALL the comments ladies, we do love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you! It was fun to see all your great frames this week. You've really inspired me to check out the frames on more of my cartridges! THANKS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO congrats JD!!!!! So excited for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome prize pack! Congrats, JD!

    ReplyDelete