Monday, March 11, 2013

IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE DIFFERENT....


Never Change!   Here is a LO I did a while ago.  I saw that quote online somewhere and instantly thought of my daughter.  She just loves T. Swift and the quote is so her, that  I just had to build a layout around it. 

This is a picture of my mom and kids just before my son was going out of state to a huge Boy Scout convention for a week.  It was such a serious moment, all these boys trying to hold back "I'll miss you " tears and just as I take the pic, she slides her hat to the side and makes a face.. LOL.  She keeps us laughing!  I kept the LO simple and added this cute owl that I got in a swap.  In fact I'm pretty sure Dawn made it. My daughter loves owls.

6 comments:

  1. what a great layout-I may have to write down that saying...it is great! Love the pic too. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It is supposed to be like 50 here today-whoohoo, spring is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kel, your daughter is just too cute and too funny... that face she's making... lol!!!

    What a great layout to build around that wonderful quote (which I love), and the owl is so cute!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, super cute Kel! I love the sweet owl and those big eyes:) Love the quote too!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page! Love it! (Yes - I made the owl for our swap!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout, Kel - and what a fun story too! That owl is a perfect touch on the page.

    ReplyDelete