Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fun Mail......



Woohoo!  I got some fun mail!!  Well I joined a super fun club through our friend Norma over at
http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/   StampinUP! has a monthly club called Paper Pumpkin, its $20.00 per month (you can cancel at any time) and you get a package in the mail with a fun project!  This month was this awesome card and it comes with enough goodies to make 4 cards, including the envelopes and then you still have the clear block, the ink pad and the stamps to use whenever you like.  I am so happy I joined, so far so good!!

I will show you the finished project and how fast it came together tomorrow! 

Have a great day everyone!!

Laurie

3 comments:

  1. awesome Laurie!! LOVE the kit and your card is adorable!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super fun!! can't wait to see it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an amazing deal!! I'd heard about this but really haven't looked into it.

    Your card is fabulous - and how perfect that you can make a set of 4!

    ReplyDelete