Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gettin' Disney Done

I am back to getting some more Disney layouts done. I took soooo many pictures on our trip, that I may never be done! It is fun to go back and look at these with the kids, though, and relive the fun time that we had. I have been using some of the March Madness Challenges over at Boston Area Scrap Fanatics to get them done. Lots of fun going on over there - check it out, if you have a chance!

This first one was a sketch challenge. The sketch had a big heart in the background, but all I saw was Mickey Ears!


The next challenge was to use the title and/or words from the song "Don't Worry, Be Happy". These pictures of the kids at the Spirit of Aloha Luau made me think of that song!


This challenge was to use mostly pink on something. You can't get much more pink-ish than Disney princesses!


Everything was from my "Disney stash", which became quite large when we got back from our trip in 2011. I have to start using it up, so I will be back with more Disney layouts for sure!

Have a thrilling Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Great layouts. Looks like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome layouts!! I think the first one is my favorite! I love the colors and its screams Disney!! Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them!! specially those mickey ears!!! I want to go to Disney...before Emily gets too old...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous pages - and a wonderful way to remember your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout pages!!! My fav is the first one too!!! It really does scream Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete