Friday, March 1, 2013

Football Week Day 5 (super, super easy page)


Good Friday morning! Yay for Friday!!!  I can't believe its March 1st!!!  Thanks so much for sticking with us this week. I hope you found this week informative and inspirational!!

This was the easiest page of all. The brown border and the word football are all one piece, Dawn cut it from the Silhouette!  So adorable!  I adhered that to a 12x12 creme sheet of paper. The football and the word football on the top are recollections 3D stickers and I only matted on picture adhere them all down and the page is done!! Really that simple.

Thanks again for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!!

Laurie

7 comments:

  1. Loving all your football LO's!!! I have a ton from last year's season of my son and just can not get started on them :( BUT you have inspired me!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Laurie. I just love the football border and I really like the 3d sticker too. Nice work on such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, that border wound up looking very nice! The 3D sticker is the perfect accent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific "super easy" page; it looks fantastic! I really love how you did the word football in 3-d, it absolutely stands out!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the layers in the main sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, this is going to be AWESOME when you are done! It is going together just fantastic! He is going to love it when your done:) Great treasure!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, Laurie! I love the double-O footballs - and those stickers are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete