Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Week


Good morning. Welcome to day four. I hope you have been enjoying the week.    Here is a card I made I wanted a more elegant feel.

My recipe:

All papers are from StampingUP! Sunshine Garden Kit

Doodlecharms from the eggs cut at 4.5" and shadowed  I think took out my Inkadoo stamps that have flourishes on them and stamped each egg with a different color and different flourish.  The of course pop dotted them as well.

Inkadoo for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Laurie

8 comments:

  1. Really like this card ,great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!Love the little bling on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this cute easter card so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the dimension on your card - and I'm always impressed with anything Doodlecharms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card Laurie! love the dimension of those eggs!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, love your card!!! It really is such a regal looking Easter card! Great dimension and beautiful blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this card. I may have to steal the idea! The picture doesn't do this sleek card justice. The stamping is just perfect on the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card--the eggs are so decorative--it is a very elegant feel--your mission was accomplished!

    ReplyDelete