Friday, September 17, 2010

WOW Week- Day 4

Good morning Scrappers!! It is Friday, thank goodness! It has been a long week and tonight we are headed to Dawn's house for some much needed scrap/girl time!! Woohoo!!

This layout and tags are from Dawn. I love, love this layout. I love the fact that Dawn didn't use "traditional" winter colors on this page. I love the colors and the pictures, amazing!!!












These tags are absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors Dawn choice and the ribbon!! Dawn used her Sillhoutte to cut out the tags and of course stickled it up!!

Great job Dawn, thanks for sharing!!!

8 comments:

  1. o WOW!!!! I too love the colors she used! So amazing and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors.. love the weather even more!! lol now that's my kind of way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the colors on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this LO! the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this layout!! Wow!! Great tags too! But the layout - FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and tags...so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. thanks, guys! It is one of my fave LOs. It was the first pics I took with my new camera. I was so excited to have it, I made DD get dressed and go out in the snow so I could play with it. And the song lyrics just always make me think of her, so I used them on this! The tags, although the same colors, were made at a totally different time. I guess I must like this color combo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete