Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TIPS, TOOLS AND TECHNIQUE WEEK - DAY 2

Good morning ladies! I thought we would show the fastenator today. I love this tool. There are so many different staples you can buy for it, different colors and shapes.

On this page I used them in the corner to give the page a finished looked. The fastenator can into a 12x12 page right to the middle of the page, so it is very verstile. If you have something you want to staple in the middle of the page you can do. I also tried to get a close up of the staples I used. I really love this tool and need to pull it out and use it more.
Do you have a fastenator? If so, how do you use it?? Let us know. Thanks for stopping by!!!




















5 comments:

  1. Thats a goodie Lau, I love mine too.. It really is fun to see all the different patterns and colored staples they have. I'll have to use mine more too.. I got the baby version also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love that little face!! I do not have this tool. But I know peeps that I can visit that have it, if I get some staples to share with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww ya'll make that tool look neat! I never got one haven't had the desire till now...good thing I'm broke as a joke! Gotta use up stuff I have...which I must say I could start a store in my studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. May need to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for sharing! I have seen the staples for sale I think at JoAnnes-and always wondered what they were used in/and for! Now I know! Hope ya'll had a great day! Been having fun finally getting the chance to go through my goody bag from the swap---SO AWESOME! When is the next one-heehee-no, seriously!! : )

    ReplyDelete