Thursday, June 3, 2010

FUN TAG TO MAKE


To embellish this tag, I used Ranger ALCOHOL INKS: WILD PLUM and SILVER mixatives, TWINE, RUB ON sentiment and stick on BLING.

I had a chipboard tag & laid it out on GLOSSY white paper & cut around edges. A good friend told me not to worry too much about getting it exact because you will just sandpaper the edges after you adhere your cut to your chipboard & it looks like a perfect fit! (thanks Dawn)

Next I put drops of the wild plum and silver and gold mixatives on applicator and dabbed away
I stamped DRAGON FLY images with black ink kind of here and there. I inked the edges with a DARK PURPLE , RUBBED ON Best Wishes, added the BLING and TWINE! Easy peasy! I threw together this page just to show it on a 12x12, However, tags can go from cards, to presents to wine bottles so have fun and tag away!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, absolutely beautiful. I love it!! This is amazing little tag!! I love the page you put together too, so cute! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, love the polished stone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has 2 of my favorite things ... dragonflies and purple .. how can I not love it!?!? Awesome job! I need a lesson on using alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete