Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DADDY WEEK Day2 Fathers Day Card


This lil adorable guy comes to us from an unknown person..LOL.. It's true! What happened is that when me and Laurie were at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life race and came across one booth where a gal was selling homemade cards! Well of course we bought some and then struck up a quick conversation. She said that she used the cricut for the lil fisherman and she stamped the grass and then used a shiny sticker for the fish. We gave her the addy for this blog, so I hope she stops by because this is great work! Well enjoy the cute card & possible get inspired to make your favorite fisherman a card!

7 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute in person. Such a simple card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! It would be great it she stopped by and saw her card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I found your blog because abusybee referred me to you. So glad she did, I will be back for more inspiration.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    Chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    Come visit my blog and see the rules to enter at the top of my home page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not see your follower button, did I miss it, lol.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Father's Day card! The paper on the fish is amazing! It actually looks like scales on the fish!
    I had a tough time finding the follower button as well - but scrolled all the way to the bottom and finally found it!
    I'm also here because abusybee from Double Click Connections invited me. My blog is Small Bits of Paper.
    I've already made Father's Day cards for this year (posted on my blog), but I'll keep my eyes open for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, love your blog. Just hopped on over and became a follower. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris we were having blog issues.Sorry about that!! We are now feeling blog better and the followers button is now at the top of the blog.

    ReplyDelete