Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VALENTINE layout by Kel

A plain, simple warm Valentine Layout using PAPER: all DCWV "Rustic" 12x12 paper stack xcept the hearts & Be mine which are DCWV Textured Neutrals. Colors are great, kind of burnt reds and dull pinks.. with glitter..real pretty
HEARTS: cut @ 2",1.5" & 1" on Cricut Home Accent. (#50) then sandpapered.
"BE MINE" is from Cricut Alphalicious @ 1" MAT: is cut 5x7 . STRIP: cut at 1.5" x 6"STRIPED MAT: 6"x6"SCALLOP: Cricut Alphalicious 5" (#38)
The flower is from a cuttlebug embossing folder then sandpapered




2 comments:

  1. Kel - as you know I am a huge DCWV fan! I love this stack. I love the colors. This page came out awesome. I love the sandpapering as well. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rustic feel of this! I might have to look into getting this stack! (Like I need MORE paper! LOL!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete