Thursday, January 14, 2010

BROTHERS Under 30 min. layout by Best Hobby Eva


This page took me under 30 minutes to do. I have had this picture since 1997 and I always loved it. It is my brothers and husband. I used the title Brothers, instead of brothers-in-law. They are a close bunch and consider themselves brothers.

I used Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love & The Boyfriend paper stack for the background page. The strips of paper are cut at 1.5 inches and 1 inch wide. For those I used Cloud Nine Coco Mint. I love, love this paper stack. The colors and prints are amazing. Believe it or not the buttons I found in an antique store. They had baggies next to a huge bin of buttons. I filled up the baggie and paid $1.50 for a ton of buttons. You never know where you are going to find scrap supplies. The letters I did with the Cricut, using Plantin School book and paper from the Cloud Nine stack. On the bottom I used paper ribbon, I have had this ribbon for so long and decided I needed to use it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your page LB!! Such handsome fella's! I like that paper too. I just may have to go purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page! I think I am going to have to lift!

    ReplyDelete