Friday, February 1, 2013

MAINE CROP LAYOUT, BEST BUDS

 I'm still not sure if I like this layout one or not.  I put it together and pulled it apart a gazillion times.. LOL.  I finally just left it alone because I truly wanted to get this picture in an album because we were just loving the moment when this picture was taken and when I look at it, it makes me smile.  I had that large mat in my stash forever, so I pulled it out and forced myself to use it, LOL.  I had these  great paper flowers that just happened to match so I tossed them on and here ya have it! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this layout!! I think it came out awesome and such a great memory for your daughter to have!! Nice work!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kel, it makes me smile too. What a great layout.....
    Hugs, and enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo - and a fabulous layout! What's not to like about it? I think it's perfect just the way it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, not sure why you pulled it apart so many times, as it looks just perfect! Love the added touch of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete